Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sponsor Highlight-Little Green Books

Teaching children about the values of green living is not very easy when not many toys are available. My daughter asks a bunch of questions about recycling and our garden but I had a hard time finding an easy way to explain things in toddler language. I knew there had to be books available to help me teach my daughter how to care for her planet-I mean there are books on everything! I then came across Little Green Books and fell in love! The books are from recycled material and explain the concept of recycling using kid friendly concepts. My daughter loves the books because they have flaps and keep her entertained. We even have a book that explains your first garden and there are tons of other themed books like The Adventures of the Plastic Bottle. Little Green Books offers tons of valuable material online as well as great presents for everyone in the family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment