Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sponsor Highlight 15dollarstore.com

I would like to highlight one of my all time favorite sites-15dollarstore.com! Almost everything on the site is $15! Just look at this amazing cardigan-retail price $119 but you can get it for $15!
The site has everything you could possibly need for any season-shoes, handbags, coats, jeans, dresses, and on and on. I personally cannot wait to hit my goal weight-I will be able to get so many super cute clothes at an amazing price. I have my eye on this swim suite-$15 for two pieces...now I just need to hit that goal weight. 


Be sure to take a look around the site there are sizes for everyone-children, men, adults. Don't forget to check out the final call and $5 sale sections-such amazing deals! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment