Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clean Carpets are on the way!

It is starting to get so cold here and I need to finish my summer time room makeover project. We ended up getting most of my daughter's room complete but did not have time to replace the carpet. Because our carpet cleaner does nothing but trap dirt we need to hire a professional to get everything out and make the carpets look brand new....well maybe not brand new but at least get all of the juice and other various stains out. I have never really used a carpet service because we have always had hardwood floors. http://www.thesteamteam.com/austin-cleaning-services/  is a carpeting service I have found that has been around for more than 25 years and has amazing reviews. Best of all the price is right-affordable carpet cleaning austin is both highly recommended and affordable! I love that you can either call, email, or get a quick quote quickly. You know me I love to be able to schedule everything online and not wait on hold for hours! I am looking forward to clean carpets in no time....now I will just have to keep the "stain monster" from dragging more juice and lord knows what into her new room!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment