Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Know a health professional-great gift idea

While I am posting about great gift ideas I wanted to share the link for blue sky scrubs.
http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/ . My mother in law is impossible to buy for but this year I am determined to make her say wow! She is a nurse and very difficult to buy for-it seems she has it all or does not need anything. Now one thing I have heard over the years is how she hates her work clothes. Either her pants are not big enough or very baggy. Well blue sky scrubs makes custom scrubs that are sure to make her happy. They quality will fit her better than any generic store brand and the scrubs will actually be something that she can use day in and day out. Not only will I avoid buying something that will cause clutter but I am hoping that the gift will come just in the nick of time. She has also been losing weight so I know by the holiday a new set of high quality scrubs will be perfect-finally I will be able to give a gift that does not follow with a "what were you thinking" look from the mother in law! 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Monday's Blog hop and following you thru GFC, Facebook and Twitter. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. I also have a giveaway ending today, Eclipse Spa Products and would love to have you enter. I have two others with one ending 10/20 for Hank Player. Thanks for all your help and have a wonderful weekend.

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete