Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sponsor Highlight-hello! SkinnyJeans


I would like to highlight one of our great sponsors hello! SkinnyJeans. Now I first saw hello! SkinnyJeans on The Drs. tv show (love that show!) and I was sold right away. A pair of jeans that are not only stylish but also make you look thinner....it was amazing. So I ordered the dark denim pair and was very pleased with how the jeans are sized-my waist and height not in a generic number. When my jeans arrived they fit me perfectly because they were "made for me" so to say. I wore my jeans to girls night out and with my current weight loss and the jeans I received several compliments about looking the best that I have looked in years-ah the flattery :) Now let me tell you a little more about the jeans and why they make you look thinner: Here are my top 3
1. hello! SkinnyJeans are made of a high nylon/elastane that is exclusive to the brand. What does this mean for you? No longer do your jeans stretch and grow by the end of the day and you do not have to wash them after every wear. 
2. The jeans are designed to make you have some shape! The jeans are designed to separate and slim the thighs and pushes the butt out...with my jeans I actually have space between my beefy upper legs! 
3.  Inseams on the jean are drawn forward which means you look like you have less area on the front of the leg. This is a huge plus for me because my thighs are what kill me when shopping for pants. 
Now there are several other great ways the jeans make you look fantastic but the best part is you no longer have to worry about muffin top, plumber butt, or any other jean induced condition because hello! SkinnyJeans are medium rise! The jeans come in such a variety of sizes and lengths you really can create your very own "it jean". Happy shopping-I know you will look fantastic! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment