Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Win a prize pack from Yester Year Soap.

I love summertime because our house if always filled with endless guests and constant noise. We live just far enough away from family where they can't visit every weekend but having them stay over the summer is always an added treat. My only problem with my wonderful company is our "guest room" I use that term loosely because my husband decided he needed a studio which means my nicely decorated addition has become a futon and a small dresser. Since I cannot add to the magical of the room I try to make the bathroom as welcoming as possible which means fancy soap, shampoo, and cute little matching towels. Thanks to Yester Year Soap Company my dreams of a complete matching bathroom have become a reality! I have deiced to go with blue and the company has a soap that literally looks like clouds and smells like heaven! The soap is all natural with no added chemicals and hand made.  The company offers a large variety of scents with different options including soap loaves. I just cannot put into words how fragrant the soap is...from the moment I opened the package I knew that I no longer needed an air freshener to mask any smells in the bathroom because the soap was so fresh that the smell fills the air each time someone would wash their hands. The company even offers gift baskets for all occasion and my favorite part-they do not test on animals!




15 comments:

  1. Thanks for this amazing giveaway! I am a follower on GFC as Suz and I would love to win! There are many great scents but I like cherry almond, sunrise and summer citrus the best.

    susanw28 (at) mindspring (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick plumeria, cherry almond, and vanilla strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pick the Mountain Air!
    geauxtami@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilacs are my favorite flowers. They were also my Grandma's favorite, so their scent ALWAYS reminds me of her. I would definitely choose Lilac as one of my soap choices. For the other two, I'd choose Mango Papaya, which sounds heavenly, and Mississippi Mud because I'm intrigued by the name and am very curious about its scent! They all sound fabulous!!

    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose Night Jasmine. Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick vanilla strawberry or rose vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cafe Mocha, Vanilla Strawberry, Rose Vanilla, or a classic like lavender? I dont know.. they all sound so good!

    I guess in the end I'd have to pick something totally different- the Summer Citrus sounds divine!

    heatherc191 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. -I would choose: Mountain Air, Lavender, and Summer Citrus

    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would choose Cool Fresh Aloe, After Midnight and African Black Soap.
    l_dog542 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilac,lavender,vanilla strawberry, are my top picks.
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would pick Cherry Almond, Green Tea Mint and Vanilla Strawberry.

    nictsebiggestfan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the lavender soap gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like Vanilla Strawberry, Cherry Almond and Summer Citrus
    jenhedger at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick cool fresh aloe
    lmkay630@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Plumeria is my favorite soap. annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete