Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Extreme Heat=Frizzy Hair

My hair is beyond frizzy and crazy this week....time to get out the flat irons and curling irons to help with this crazy mess! Now I never really had much interest in my hair growing up but with all the pressure from the new mom's I meet looking amazing at 7am I decided to update my look and add a quick 5 minute step up routine. Now I really did not have a great idea what to look for so I enlisted the help of my hairstylist cousin and she recommended the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron.  Now I just had to find what I was looking for at a great price which led me to the Flat Iron Experts. My Babyliss Pro eliminates static electricity, neutralizes odor, and causes less damage to the hair cuticle. I was very pleased with the overall (I love the red barrel) size, and the dual voltage feature. It easily fits in the cupboard and is perfect for on the go travel. I also love that the curls really hold in place and there is a 2 year warranty!  Flat Iron Experts offers free shipping on qualifying orders and has a low price guarantee. The site also offers how to videos for those of us that need a little hair help :) Who doesn't love getting exactly what you are looking for at a great price? Here is my newest hair care addition:

0 comments:

Post a Comment