Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Win a Britax Baby Carrier! 1st gift guide feature!

I thought I would share the news-we are going to be expecting a new little in our life! My daughter is an absolute diva so we have a few months to prepare her for all of the new experiences since she has always been the baby. Now even though she is just a toddler I cannot believe how much baby gear has changed in a few short years. I knew there was one thing that I must have-a Britax baby carrier! It was a life savor with my daughter...I may have had a horrible habit of carrying her everywhere so the carrier allowed me to work while keeping her close. Now I have the privilege of owning a Britax baby carrier in tan organic and it is gorgeous! The carrier holds babies 8-32 pounds and although suggested for infants my daughter is so petite we can still use the carrier when we go for a walk. The carrier can be either inward or outward facing and is completely machine washable. That is my favorite feature-I can throw the cotton bib (included) and carrier in the wash when life happens. With my daughter I tried every sling and carrier possible before trying a Britax and it really is a life changer. The weight is distributed so nicely across the shoulders, back, and hips which means you can wear the carrier for a long time and still be comfortable. Here is a great video on the CarryLong system and the overall comfort of the product. If you know anyone expecting or a new mom I think this is a must and would make a great holiday gift!






5 comments: