Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sponsor Highlight-Handstand Kids Cookbook

Looking for something for the kid that has everything-look no further than Hanstand Kids! This holiday season we are determined for our family to give our daughter memories or something we can do as a family instead of a ton of toys that she will forget about in a week. While at an expo last month I found the company Handstand Kids and knew it was a must have for our family. The company offers themed cookbook kits, aprons/hats, and all purpose mats. My favorite is the Chinese cookbook kit-which arrives in a take out box and includes chopsticks! The book is full of recipes and rated for different ages of children and easy to use-trust me.... take this from someone who cannot cook! I cannot wait to get my daughter the Italian set-it comes in a pizza box...how adorable! This is truly a gift that you can share with your special little someone-I cannot wait to watch little miss cook in a chef hat and apron. Not only is the cook book set something a little different for the person who has everything but it helps build little memories. I can just imagine when little miss is older remembering how we used to cook in the kitchen and make dinner for daddy-sure we may make a mess but my baby will be full grown in a blink of an eye. Handstand Kids has received many awards and has been featured in parent's magazine, people, and countless others. You can order your cookbook set online here or find them at your local Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I look forward to hearing all of your cooking adventures with your own little special someone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment