Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sponsor Highlight-Sureflap Cat Door

As a owner of 3 furry little kitties I cannot begin to tell you my delight in finding the SureFlap microchip cat door. The cat door is perfect for anyone who wants to allow their furbabies to come and go but keep all the other neighborhood animals out....remember the story of the women who had a raccoon come in through the cat door? Well that was my biggest fear and because I was so paranoid my cat door served basically no purpose because I would latch it closed. Thanks to the battery powered SureFlap I don't have to worry about waking up to a forest of animals in my kitchen. The door is very elegant and allows your cat to enter and exit using their current microchip. It is such a great concept and perfect for any pet owner for the holiday...don't forget to enter to win your very own during the Turkey Hop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment