Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let's Not forget Thanksgiving-super cute dress for little miss!

Now Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I realized that little miss has no themed Thanksgiving clothes. This year her school will be having a "finger food Thanksgiving feast" and I really wanted her to be in the holiday spirit. It is so easy to find Christmas, snowman themed, red/green clothes, but Thanksgiving was a bit of a chore. I also really love pillowcase dresses because my daughter can wear them as a dress and a shirt as she grows so I began to hunt and found- KootieZ. She has some of the most amazing and creative pillow case dresses I have seen in a long time...not to mention the adorable ruffle pants that are beyond adorable! Here is the Thanksgiving dress we have for little miss:

The dress is very true to size and I know that she will be able to match it with leggings and a turtle neck next fall and maybe even have a turkey shirt the year after. The dress arrived very fast so you have time to get your perfect Thanksgiving dress...as a bonus anyone who says they were referred by free & frugal mommy of one will receive 10% off at the etsy store or at the website. Not a big Thanksgiving fan? Well then there are a ton of holiday outfits available and you won't have to worry about buying something that your little special person already owns! I love getting something from small shops for my daughter for the holidays-it really makes me feel like the person goes the extra mile and put some thought into what they were going to purchase. Here is one of the holiday dresses-happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment