Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Heelys - a new adventure in exercise!

I am still on the weight loss trail.... sometimes it feels more like a mountain littered with candy and cookies and I am hanging on by a thread.  Since I am beginning to think it is easier to just stop all efforts and join my snacking kids- I knew it was a hopeless case unless I get everyone involved. My kids are not going to run a mile with me or workout to a dvd so I searched for something that we could all do together. Well I saw the neighbor kids using Heelys and I thought that could be the ticket-I could roller blade and the kids could use Heelys. Guess what while I online I discovered Heelys are also available in my size and they would be much more safe and stable for me... who am I kidding I don't think I could roller blade if my life depended on it! The shoes are available in a large variety of styles and we found a pair that each person liked and could wear on a day to day basis along with working out with me!  I am overall impressed with how safe the shoes feel and how easy it is to "heel". I was very worried at first but there is a video that will show you step by step how to heel properly. Right now Heelys is running a great labor day sale and my readers get free shipping using the code HeelysLovesBloggers. Put the code in the Discount Code box. (Please note that this code is only good with the promo from 12 AM (CDT) Friday, September 2, 2011, through 11:59 PM (CDT) Monday, September 5, 2011 online here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment