Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Win a Totino's Prize Pack!

Back to school means back to hungry kids after school. This is my first year of having to deal with the 3 o'clock snack crisis and I was not prepared. I though that I could just pass of the usual small snacks and all would be well but my daughter acted like she was starving when I picked her up from school. I have since switched over to serving a little "hot" snack or mini meal so she can last until dinner. We have both found that Totino's are easy and quick. I don't mind popping them in the microwave and having a happy little pizza smile minutes later. Not only are Totino's a great after school snack you can also support your school with the box tops provided on Totino's packages. This school year Totino's will be giving away one million Bonus Box Tops in the "Learn a Ton when School is Fun Sweepstakes". Four schools will win 250,000 Box Tops to help fund a fun project at their school. You can help your school today by collecting Box Tops from a wide variety of product including Totino's. Here is the great prize pack Totino's is offering one reader which will include One Totino’s "Learn a Ton when School is Fun" prize pack which includes a Brain Quest Smart! Game, Micro Rubik’s® Cube Key Holder and draw string backpack, and coupons for a free package of Totino’s Pizza Rolls Snacks, Totino’s Party Pizza and new Totino’s Pizza Stuffers.




"Disclosure: The information and prize pack has been provided by Totino’s through MyBlogSpark."





0 comments:

Post a Comment