Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween will be here soon-do you have your costume?

I have to admit that Halloween is my favorite holiday! Before I had kids I loved to decorate the house and pass out candy to everyone (even the "old" kids if they had a costume!). Since then I have had the thrill of shopping with my daughter and picking out the perfect costume. This year of course is all about princesses and she is determined to get a Little Mermaid Costume. Lucky for me I have found Wholesale Costume Club that offers all the princess costumes for a fraction of the price-it was more than half off the retail price! There is a huge selection of girls Disney costumes in a wide variety of sizes. Wholesale Costume Club has costumes for Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Tinker Belle, and many more. If your child is not into princesses there are many other options including a Smurf costume-this is the costume I tried to talk little miss into but she was set on Ariel....oh well maybe next year (or maybe I can talk my husband into us dressing up as Smurfs!). The site offers flat rate shipping and if you get your order in before 3pm EST it will ship same day! We received our Ariel costume very fast and the quality is equal to a high end costume shop not the cheap kind you find in major discount stores. The costume actually has great detail and fits my daughter perfectly-now on to making her a shell crown...or find one online since I am not the craftiest person! Here is our Ariel costume-I would love to hear what your little ones are going as this Halloween season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment