Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ready for the holiday madness?

Next Friday is officially the craziest shopping day of the year! Will you be joining all the people hoping for a great deal? I have done black Friday with my family for as long as I can remember and each year I think it gets a little bit crazier. This year I am proud to say that I have finished my holiday shopping and whatever I find will probably be bought online....not only do I NOT have to worry about getting run over but whatever I buy comes straight to my door (and we all know how I hate going out in the cold). So to lighten the holiday spirit I thought I would share a great youtube video on the best gift gone wrong:

Here to shopping online and staying sane this season-be on the lookout for more additions to the 2012 gift guide! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment