Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Have you ordered your holiday cards?


Ok so I must admit I am a little into the holidays this season. Usually I am just eh about Christmas but for some reason this year I feel compelled to get into the holiday spirit. Maybe it it because all the kids are the right age and really love all the lights and sparkly decorations. One of my favorite thing to do every year is make the Christmas card...it is my chance to show our extended family what we have been up to during the year. Now I used to go to the mall and get family pictures done and printed on cards but it gets so expensive and we ALWAYS look so fake and posed. Last year we decided to use Tiny Prints and were able to make a great card full of our vacation memories. This year we are doing a card with three photos-one of the family and two of the pets...even thinking of dressing up the pups as elves. If you are still on the look out for a great deal visit the special offers page and see the endless holiday card possibilities! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment