Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinypon Party- great gift idea!

As the holiday approaches I thought what better way to get in the holiday spirit then have a party with friends! Mommyparties came through once again and sponsored a Pinypon party for my daughter and her friends! Pinypon are this great little mini-dolls perfect for any fashionista or imagination. The pieces interchange so you can make many new dolls and change their facial expressions-each doll has two expressions...my daughter's favorite is the purple hair "mermaid girl" that winks. We absolutely love that you can mix & match everything-dresses, accessories, hairstyles, and faces! 

I personally love that the dolls are great for the 4-8 year old crowd...finally one toy that everyone can share and play with together! Little miss absolutely loved the "camper" as she calls it...the top comes off and become a boat. It is such a functional toy with each and every piece flowing into the next for a great play experience. I think that is a great one for building free play and imagination. Every little girl at the party was able to create their perfect doll and stayed engaged with the dolls until it was time for snack.  I cannot wait to continue adding to our pinypon collection! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, simply turned into alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it is truly informative.

    I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to continue this in future.
    Numerous people might be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    My blog post Gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing on-lіne more than three hοurs аs of late, yet I nevеr found any interesting artіcle like yours.
    It’s pretty pricе suffіcient fοr
    me. In mу opinion, if all web ownеrs
    and bloggeгs made eхcellеnt
    contеnt as you did, the net cаn be much
    more useful than еver before.

    mу ωeblog; losing weight after 50 with reformers

    ReplyDelete