Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Shopping delived to your door!

So as you know holiday shopping can be a nightmare for me especially when it comes to my sister in law. Last year I finally gave up hope and went with a thoughtless last minute gift card...which I could tell was received with a little bit of anger. I know I am one of the hardest people to shop for and so is my sister in law so I think she felt that if she was going to but in the effort then so should I but I literally could think of nothing! Well this year was going to be different-I was determined to find something Eco-friendly and practical for her every day life. Lucky me I was introduced to Soylicious dot com Soy Candles. I know what you are thinking-a candle is a candle right? Not so much these are by far the best smelling scents I have come across in a LONG time. Just look at all the great possibilities:
I personally love the Dickens Christmas scent that is available in candles and in melter gems for the month of November-that means you can get this if you order from Aimee by weeks end so hurry as I am sure you won't be disappointed! Here is a great deal if you order by the end of the week you will get $5 off $25 or more before shipping (just email soycandles@isp.com).
So what is a melter gem you ask? Only the greatest gift idea ever for those that want something a little different from your traditional candle. They are crystals that have been colored and infused with high quality fragrance oil. You put the gems in a melter or warmer and the smell just fills the home in a pleasant not overpowering way. Melter gems also have a ring in each pack valued between $10-$1000. Can you imagine not only giving a wonderful smelling gift but also a fantastic ring.
There are just so many possibilities at Soylicious dot com including the Country Kitchen Collection which will be great for my mother in law and the elementals collection that is great for someone that wants a little bit of pop to their candle. I know that Soylicious dot com is a quick growing company that will be well received because it is not only functional but quality products. Right now Aimee is even offering a great special where you can join her team for $0.99! What a great way to get in the door and start making money working for yourself. Wishing you all a happy holiday and eager to hear what scent you choose from Soylicious dot com!


0 comments:

Post a Comment