Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Great Holiday Gift Idea for family & friends


I know I cover a ton of great ideas for kids every day but I wanted to add a few grown up gift to the holiday gift guide this year. I personally love to give something that will be used well past the holidays and actually enjoyed by the receiver. Flash back for the past ten years of my sister in law giving me angel nicknack's and you can imagine why I try to put thought into my gifts. The biggest problem I have with my family is that they really don't need or want much...we usually end up buying a last minute restaurant gift card that feels so blah. So what better gift then something fun and unique that can be used the whole year- The California Wine Club!

I love the idea of a wine club because you get to try some of the smaller award-winning wineries not found in store. There are so many great choices on to pick from and if you are not sure there is a wine consultant to help you with all your questions-good luck finding that kind of service and knowledge at your local grocery store! So now on to the most important part-how was the wine? I have to admit I love white, fruity wine so when a bottle of red came to the house for review I was a little hesitant. To my surprise the red was not bitter like some of the others I have had and actually enjoyed the whole glass.  The white wine offered was absolutely delicious and perfect for our dinner party. Each guest agreed that they would purchase the wine again because of the perfect blend of flavors. If you are looking for a great non traditional gift that will be delivered right to your loved ones door The California Wine Club is the perfect solution!
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment