Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Being your own boss & achieving financial freedom? Yes please!

So as many of you have read we are desperatly trying to get our finances in order so we can move out of our "starter home". With that being said I needed a little bit more guidence since I had no idea what I was doing....and I am up to my eyeballs in debt. My major problem is that I love to work for myself-I love being the boss and taking charge I just need a little guidance. That is when I found The Barefoot Executive which was exactly the push I needed to get started. The book has been seen on Lifetime, CNN, Forbes, and countless others. I do have a small business that has amazing potential but I realized I lack the drive to get things going. Here is a great youtube video of what the book is all about. My ultimate favorite quote is "It is amazing what you can get done when you work with a sense of urgency". Not only does this play out into my finances but I learned ways to "stage" my home for the market. The book covers everything you need to get motivated and start your own small business. Everything is spelled out in easy to follow chapters that will get you moving in no time-don't delay isn't your satisfaction worth the quick read of Barefoot Executive!



* The book was provided to me for the review-all thoughts and life changing experiences are my own*



0 comments:

Post a Comment