Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Splish Splash I am remodling the bath!

It is time to focus on remodeling the bathroom! Now besides changing towels & shower curtains I really wanted to add some wall art. Unfortunately the only thing that seemed available was see shells or hanging shelf's. Then I found Baker Apparel on etsy and knew what I needed-just take a look at this amazing wall decal:

Not only did I find the perfect decal for the bathroom but there is literally one for every room in the house! The prices are very affordable and shipping is super fast. I was able to put my decal up very easily because it came with clear instructions. My bathroom has rough walls and decal was able to stick to the texture and looks like a professional job. I am so pleased with how the simplistic design really makes the bathroom pop and gives it a "pulled together" look. I cannot wait to add more decal to other areas of the home-such a simple fix that changes the whole look & feel of the room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment