Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sponsor Highlight: Modstraps.com

Mother's Day and Father's Day is quickly approaching and I am very excited to have modstraps.com as one of my Mother's Day sponsors. I recently purchased a Nikon 5100 and although I love the camera I have the camera bag! I mean it is not trendy or practical in any situation. So of course when I found Modstraps I was beyond thrilled. I now have an amazing little carry pouch that both protects my camera and easily fits into my bags. Just look!

Already have a bag you love? Well how about a matching neck pad and cap savor? There are so many great patterns that can make your camera truely your own! dslr camera not your thing? Well they have amazing pouches for you camera with the stap-so easy to take anywhere!

Don't forget to enter our Mother's Day giveaway hop to win your very own $30 gift card to modstraps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment