Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Are you ready for Halloween? Introducing Brave 2012

Ah Halloween-my ultimate favorite time of the year! I absolutely love all the decorations, fall festivals, and of course the costume! This year little miss is choosing to be Merida from Brave and we found the best Brave costume and accessories! 


 The Brave movie is this years new costume thanks to the release of the Disney movie! We are so excited my daughter has all the accessories-just look at this little cutie-she can hardly wait to show off her wig!

So where did we find all these great things-Wholesale Costume Club! They had everything-the wig, the bow & arrow, and the dress. We even found great gold sparkle shoes at Target on clearance...I am so excited everything cost less than buying the dress alone at the costume store. My daughter loves the detail on the dress including her Merida "button". I love the quality of the dress-I have washed it twice and it still looks fantastic. The dress also has the perfect shaped sleeves to fit over a light coat on a cool Halloween night. I know we will be buying one for her the dress up chest at daycare-this dress certainly holds up to any princess! Not into princess dresses? The website has tons of great costume ideas broken down into theme and size. So easy to search-find your perfect costume now!




0 comments:

Post a Comment