Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Did you get an iPAD2 for the holiday season?

With the holiday season behind us it is time to share what everyone received as their favorite present this year! My husband's favorite gifts were his accessories for the iPAD2 (I won't lie I am not iPAD savoy so the following opinions are my husbands and daughter). My husband's #1 problem with his iPAD2 is that it does not "stand up" well-we do have the covering but it often fall down and causes more trouble than it is worth in the end. To solve his problem I found the Rocketfish stand for the iPAD. The stand easily rotates and makes it super easy for my husband to use the device hands free. I personally love the non skid base-with a house full or kids and children you never know what can happen! My husband love the stand because it is light weight and he can tilt any direction whether he is using it on the table or in his lap- his direct quote is: "must buy" for anyone with an iPAD that doesn't want neck problems".  My daughter on the other hand likes to use the iPAD2 to watch movies on the way to Nana's house but we have had a few close calls with her dropping it on the floor because she either fell asleep while we drove or was just to tired to hold on any longer. The Rocketfish Car Mount was the perfect addition for little miss-it is up high so she no longer has to strain her neck looking down to watch a movie and we don't have to worry about her dropping the iPAD on the floor. The Rocketfish Car Mount is the perfect size and feels very sturdy...I was a little leery about attaching it to the head rest at first but the overall quality is amazing. We are looking forward to new additions from Rocketfish and best buy to make our iPAD just right for our busy lives!









The reviewer has received the reviewed product from Best Buy for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment