Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On the hunt for fantastic invitations


My husband & I will only have one little angel so when her birthday or any major event comes around I get a little crazy about the invitations. I like to hint at the theme without giving it any (her first year I sent out pink poodles cards and she received nothing but dog themed gifts!) so I learned my lesson and look for something classy and unusual. Amy Adele has some of the most adorable kids birthday invites I have seen in a long time! There are so many choices and they are so full of personality. I decided to go with the Garden Kitty invitations since my daughter is such a little cat lover! I love that you get to choose your own wording and even the font color. I was able to scroll down the page and find perfect wording for a three year old and put it on my kitty invitations. The whole order processing was super easy and fast. I could add my words, change the font, and choose the color then click checkout. The invitations arrived in a cute little bow and plastic with envelopes. I am super excited to hear about my daughter's adorable invitations....no matter what party you are planning this summer you will be sure to make a statement with invitations from Any Adele.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment