Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fantastic Jewelry at an Affordable Price-less than $20!

With mother's day and father's day passing I decided it was time to get myself a nice piece of "mom" jewelry. I did not want something generic so I began to search for a unique piece that would fit my everyday wardrobe and personality. That is when I stumbled upon Limoges Jewelery....it was love at first click! The selection of jewelry available is incredible and it seemed that they had just about everything I could imagine. Then to my surprise not only was the jewelry priced very reasonably but they also offered free engraving! I was able to design the gorgeous necklace shown below n a matter of minutes-the website is that easy to navigate and select exactly which color and style you had in mind. Shipping was very fast and when the package arrived I held my breath not sure what to expect....was the necklace going to look as great as I imagined....would I be disappointed? When I finally got the package opened I was amazed at the quality. The detail was beyond what I could hope and around my little family tree the words love were on either side. The necklace also came with care instructions and a little piece of material to keep the silver clean. Overall I am intensely impressed with the company and my one of kind, just for me, family tree!

Hurry this necklace is on special right now for $19.99!
Limoges Jewelry

0 comments:

Post a Comment