Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Book for Summer-"Here, Home, Hope"

I decided this summer I am going to read at least one book....I always set out with these wild expectations and decided this summer to keep it simple and come fall I will feel so accomplished! Well the story of "Here, Home, Hope" grabbed my attention right away. It is a story about a woman's journey as she begins to take take charge of her life. The book is available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble (ISBN-13:   978-1-60832-091-2) and is a very quick read. The plan was to read while my daughter napped but I found myself sneaking in a page whenever possible. As my daughter climbed the slides I read and read losing track of time in this amazing story. My favorite things about the story is how it makes you question what your life is and what you want it to become.  Her story is so realistic- a suburban mom of two that has a nice life yet everything seems out of whack. Isn't it funny we always judge people on what they have instead of their feelings? If noting else the book has a strong message to live now and appreciate all you have in life-be sure to look for a copy it is a great book to add to the summer reading list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment