Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Healthy snacks delivered to your door!

Since going back to work full time I have been trying to find a way to make our weekly errands easier on everyone. I used to have to go to three stores or more looking for snacks that my daughter would eat and were portable. She likes to change up snacks so often it is hard to keep up and buy in bulk so it made for a very time consuming shopping experience. While at my mom group a few weeks ago one of them suggested a great solution to my problem-Graze. It is an awesome service to get snacks by mail that has over 100 options!  My favorite part of the snack box is that you have a say in what you would like to have in your box. You simply tell Graze what you like and they send a customized snack box. Here is the box that we received:

My favorite in the entire box was the pretzels with dip and the mix of freeze dried fruit. My daughter actually tried rhubarb and loved the way it tasted! I like that the containers are all sealed and I can throw it in the book bag or my purse for a healthy afternoon snack pick me up. The snacks are the perfect portion to be satisfying and perfect portion control.

Other highlights of Graze boxes are that they contain no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Another great way to eat your Graze box is using as a mix in for a fuller meal. We often mix our seeds and freeze dried fruit into some homemade yogurt for a great breakfast! 

Order your Graze box here with zero commitment as they do not require you to get a minimum subscription. This is a great way to introduce your family to new foods without buying large portions.   What is your favorite Graze box snack?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Free korea address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. order fulfillment

    ReplyDelete