Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Great way to travel this summer-BubbleBum Booster Seat

School is out and summer is in full swing which means time to travel! My biggest annoyance is dragging my daughters booster everywhere. Not only is the seat ridiculously huge it is bulky and doesn't really "fit" in the luggage when packing. So of course it was time to find something safe but less bulky.  While wandering around a baby fair I see this sitting on a shelf:
At that point my daughter was two or so and I didn't even pay much attention.  Flash forward three years and I now know why the BubbleBum is a must have! The packaging is so little I can toss in any carry on or luggage and have the seat when I arrive for the rental car. We also ended up getting one just to have in the car. Have you ever had a friend call with a flat and they can't make it to pick up time for dance? We had this happen last month and I just had to sit with my daughter and her friend for an hour until the mom could get the tire changed. I now keep the BubbleBum in its package under the backseat. Never will I be left to sit and wait again because I don't have an extra seat!
The BubbleBum is the perfect seat for grandparents, travel, and to have an extra for back to school. Look at all the great colors available:
Visit BubbleBum here to find a realtor near you-it really is a must have seat for anyone in a booster!



0 comments:

Post a Comment