- 100% Tourmaline cone for healthier hair and a high gloss shine
- Temperature to 430 F
- Far Infrared (FIR) technology locks in moisture and natural oils
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort
- Variable Heat Settings for All Hair Types
- Heats up in less than 6 seconds
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Hooked end for easy hanging
- Professional 360 degree swivel cord to prevent tangling
- Set includes 1/2-1", 3/4", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" sized barrels.
- Dual voltage, 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
- 120W (USA) / 60W (Canada) Max
- One year limited warranty
Monday, July 8, 2013
It's wedding season-are you ready?
Ah wedding season! This year we have four destination weddings which will be both fun and stressful! Imagine trying to pack all of our things in a small suitcase and still look put together. My biggest issues was hair-last summer I ended either having to pay to have my hair done in the morning of the wedding or scrabbling around the hotel trying to find someone that had a curling iron that would work with my hair. Now to add fuel to fire little miss loves having her hair curled but hates when the clip pulls and gets stuck. We have found our perfect go to curling iron-the Cortex 4 in 1 Curling Iron.
Posted by free & frugal mommy of one at 9:00 AM