Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Looking to loose some of the winter weight?

Have you heard of The Fast Metabolism Diet? I know what you are thinking another diet book to get lost under my cookies in a few weeks. I am the first to admit that I am not a diet person and have a horrible time when I feel like I am starving to death! The author Haylie Pomroy was recently featured on the Dr. Oz show and showed how she helped clients loose up to 20 pounds in four weeks! When I had the option to host a MommyParties for the book I was very excited to try the recipes and get real life feedback on how successful the plan could be-here is the menu I served:

Phase I: Watermelon Smoothie
Phase II: Pepperoncini Pork Roast
Phase III: Berry Nutty Oatmeal Smoothie
Phase IIII: Sweet Potato Hummus and Cucumbers

The best part-I used my new crock pot to make the pork roast! The new Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker featuring Smart Cook™ Technology  allows you to choose your meat and time to be ready and does it all for you...no more chewy overcooked chicken!
As mother day approaches and spring treat yourself to a better you-the book allows you to track where you are now and includes so many fantastic recipes. I really love that you can track your recipes and weight loss it really makes the book feel interactive and holds you accountable. The chicken and barley soup is amazing and a new must have in my diet-to feeling better which a great plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment