Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sponsor Highlight: Fit 4 U Swim

Oh the days of warmer weather....a time when we can finally sit and the sun and enjoy the beach. Now if you are anything like me you dread bathing suit season. As you all remember I did Nutrisystem and lost 15 pounds putting me at a size 10 which is amazing just not bikini amazing. Even if I could I do not honestly think my age and personality would allow for a bikini....I mean come on we all have our trouble spots which I usually try to hide over a large cover up or swim towel. This year will be different-I have found Fit 4 U! This amazing innovative swim company has come up with a solution for all our problem areas. For me it is my thighs...no matter what I try it seems that I can escape the thunder thigh syndrome. Not anymore-just look at what I will be wearing at the beach this summer:

Fit 4 U also makes Fit 4 Ur: tummy, thighs, long torso, lift, C's, D's & E's. I absolutely love the beaded detail that really draws your attention up and makes me feel great. I wore this to the pool and aquatics class and found myself ok with walking the deck without constantly tugging on the bottom of my suit trying to hide my thighs. Each style has something truly amazing to offer and the fit is incredible. My Fit 4 U swimsuit is as vibrant as the day it arrived in the mail and a real head turner. Don't suffer this summer with a suit that has a horrible fit and not made for a real women. Fit 4 U focuses on the problem areas and makes you feel confident and ready to drop the towel. You can purchase or your very own Fit 4 U here or in select stores and be sure to enter to win my style suit in the Fashionista event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment