Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sponsor Highlight: Castles and Crowns

Do you have a little fashionista? Then I am sure you have heard of Castles and Crowns! I am sad to admit I am new to the line and have just found this little fashion gem. Just look at when my girls have missed because I did not know this cute designer existed:
Just look at the amazing detail! I am proud to say that we are the new owners of the pink Paisley Zoe knit:
The photos do not do this outfit justice. The ruffle detail on the pants is exquisite (our fancy nancy word of the day-ha) and really make the flower detail pop. The overall quality of the clothes is fantastic and really made to last. I personally loved that the pants were elastic waistband as well as the top-it makes for a perfect fit each time no matter the size of the child. As you know we have a super hard time finding clothes to fit around the waist so when I can find trendy, quality pieces I get super excited. Castles and Crowns offer a large selection of boy and girl clothing in a variety of styles. Look at the next piece we will be adding to our collection:

How perfectly adorable would this be for Easter and the entire spring season! Be sure to view the whole collection here and enter to win your very own Castles and Crowns piece during the fashionista event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment