Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Disneyland Travels-California Adventure Park

California here we come! Of course a stop on our list has to be Disneyland-more specifically Radiator Springs!
I am not sure who was more excited to visit my daughter or my husband and I! We absolutely love cars and Cars Land is a must do in my opinion!  The detail and time put into each area was amazing. We even had lunch at Flo's!
I think the highlight was seeing Mcqueen and Mater switch places and actually drive down the streets of radiator springs while pulling into the cozy cone!

We also had the chance to visit during the 60th anniversary which was amazing. The world of color show is incredible-hard to imagine it is water and lights-look at this amazing image from the show:
Overall the park was perfect. We had a short wait for all the characters and rides. Each section of the park offered just the right amount to do without being overwhelming. To end a perfect visit we even had a "sink" of ice cream-yours to keep!



0 comments:

Post a Comment