Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Looking for a great mother's day gift?

Every year I am sure to pass along mother's day gift ideas to my husband just in case he needs a little help :) This year my etsy store of choice is Sophia Pip. Here is a little more about the shop, "Sophia Pip is a shop for people who appreciate beautiful, handcrafted jewelry that can be worn everyday. "Casual elegance" is a theme I try to pursue in my work. I focus mostly on designs that are SIMPLE and UNDERSTATED. Quality craftsmanship is also of immense importance to me. I work mostly with Sterling Silver, copper, and brass, occasionally with 14K GF. High quality and/or unusual gemstones, organically shaped sea glass, high lustre baroque pearls, vintage beads, and handcrafted ceramic pieces are often used for accents. Simplicity is always the theme. I make everything from the basics to the more involved ... a variety to keep things interesting".  I have the fantastic studs shown below and let me tell you that they look good with everything! I have worn them with a solid white tank and jeans which add just the right touch of elegance to dress it up just enough. The studs are very unique and I have received many comments on my earrings. Take a look around the shop-there is something for everyone including personalized jewelry just in time for mother's day!
Want to win? One lucky reader will win a $25 Gift Card to Sophia Pip. Contest ends 4/28/11-open to US residents. Please leave one comment per entry with a valid email in each comment.

Mandatory Entry:
1. Visit Sophia Pip and tell me your favorite product

Additional Entries:
1. Follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly (click follow on right)
2. Like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook (click like on the right)
3. Like Sophia Pip on facebook (say thanks from ffmoo) 

59 comments:

  1. My fav from Sophia Pip is the GARDENIA - Sterling Silver Pendant but I love lots of other items too!
    fastkat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook.
    (Katrina F.)
    fastkat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly.
    fastkat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the satellite earrings!!

    rogers dot paula at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like http://www.etsy.com/listing/60441414/gardenia-sterling-silver-pendant. it's simple and beautiful. I also like the copper/pearl earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the custom necklace for Tammom

    bellasmommmy0@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you on facebook

    bellasmommy0@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on GFC

    bellasmommy0@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Bouquet of Tea Roses. Everything in her shop is sooo cute so it was difficult choosing a favorite because I really like them all including the earrings in the above pic.

    jen72684@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already an avid follower of Free & Frugal Mommy of One!
    jen72684@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already LIKE Free & Frugal Mommy of One on Facebook!
    jen72684@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. satellite earrings is so COOL! irinasas at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Already a follower of Free & Frugal Mommy of One!
    irinasas at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already LIKE Free & Frugal Mommy of one on facebook
    irinasas at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Old Love - Custom Necklace. I am a sucker for anything with antique keys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked FFMOO on facebook (Jenny O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked Sophia Pip on facebook and posted on their wall (Jenny O)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dogwood bracelet!
    myheehaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Sweet Magnolia - Sterling Silver and Copper Bangle
    feltyfun at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like you on fb!
    feltyfun at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow in gfc!
    feltyfun at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love a bouquet of tea roses
    Hannah
    yellowturtle123 @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow on GFC
    Hannah
    yellowturtle123 @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Sweet Magnolia necklace.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. GFC follower.

    lewalk

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like you on FB.

    Leah W.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like Sophia Pip on FB and told them thanks.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the Custom Initials Necklace

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on GFC

    mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like you on facebook as Mandi Navarre Eschenbach

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like Sophia Pip on Facebook as Mandi Navarre Eschenbach

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the custom Initials necklack!

    christinareyes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I liked FFMOO on Facebook!

    christinareyes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I liked Sophia Pip on Facebook!

    christinareyes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow publicly on GFC!

    christinareyes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    I love the silver and copper bangle

    ReplyDelete
  37. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    I liked Sophia Pip on FB

    ReplyDelete
  38. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    I follow you on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  39. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    I follow you on FB

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the The Original Papa Tags - 2 Custom Name Tags

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow this blog via Google Friend Connect {Lesli}

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like you on Facebook.

    {facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like SP on Facebook.

    {facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really like the tea rose studs in silver. Beautiful jewelry.

    moniqueclov@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. so many to choose from....and all so unique and beautiful. but for my southern heart it would have to be the gardina

    lynette355@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! It is hard to pick just 1 from this website, but I love the Sweet Magnolia bangle bracelet.

    jennicartwright01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. GFC public follower

    jennicartwright01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Like FFMOO on FB

    jennicartwright01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Like Sophia Pip on FB and said Thanks!

    jennicartwright01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the Chirp Chirp earrings!

    marysbookworm@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Following on GFC as meemoe

    marysbookworm@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Liked Sophia Pips and commented on FB

    marysbookworm@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. love the mirror mirrow in pink and yellow
    cgies25 at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the Sweet Magnolia - Sterling Necklace with Baroque Pearls.

    melody dot janssen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow the blog via GFC.

    melody dot janssen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete