Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Disney adventures continue!

We are going to be heading to Disney soon which means we need to get all of our "Disney gear" before we leave. Now I am not prepared to pay over $75 dollars for a costume that my daughter will wear once to a Disney breakfast so I have been on the hunt for something affordable and high quality. Lucky me I have found Costume Discounters that sell amazing girl's costumes. They offer a very large selection of Disney costumes and we were able to find each character that my daughter wanted at a fraction of the price. Not only are the costumes great for a trip to Disney but will come in handy for all of the princes themed birthday parties and Halloween! In the end we decided on a Minnie Mouse costume that will be perfect for breakfast with Mickey! The costume arrived very quickly and was much more than I expected. The ears were in perfect condition and have become my daughter's favorite headband. The dress looked just like Minnie Mouse and the quality of the stitching was perfect-this costume is built to last! Here is our Minnie Mouse costume-looking forward to finding myself and my husband a costume at Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment