I am a huge fan of the classic look of pearls but I have a hard time finding something trendy. So began the search for a trendy designer that focused on elegance and of course pearls. The led me to Shandy Nicole Designs- her jewelry is not only the staple of elegance it uses pearls and focuses on trends both past and presents. I love the feeling of being able to wear something classic with a twist! I have had the pleasure of reviewing the gorgeous pearl necklace shown below and it really does go with everything. I wore a black tank and white cardigan with jeans and received many compliments on my necklace. The best part-it has withstood my jewelry thief of a toddler. The necklace is very versatile and can be worn long or doubled as a shorted necklace. Last week we had a nice day and I even looped it several times as a bracelet. If you are anything like me and need something to make your wardrobe pop the jewelry at Shandy Nicole Design can add just what was missing. Her shop has been opened for some time and she has 100% positive feedback. Be sure to take a look around her jewelry is very well priced and is great quality.
Want to win? One lucky reader will win the pearl necklace shown. Contest ends 5/4/11-open to US residents. Please leave one comment per entry with a valid email in each entry.
1. Visit Shandy Nicole Designs and tell me your favorite product
1. Follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly (click follow on right)
2. Like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook (click like on the right)
3. Like Shandy Nicole Designs on facebook (say thanks from ffmoo)
4. Follow Shandy Nicole Designs on twitter
5. Follow Shandy Nicole Designs on blogspot