A big thank you to Maricole Designs for sponsoring this Saturday's review & giveaway. I was lucky enough to receive two toddler pull over bibs to review (see photo below)
These bibs are some of the best I have used- one night we had spaghetti and I decided to do a test and wash the bib without using stain remover and guess what here is what the bib look like today after a week of washing and using!
Not only are these bibs super soft (made of fleece) but they are so easy to get on and off which is always a battle in our house! Is your child out of the bib stage-no worries Maricole Designs has so many other great things to offer including dolls, backpacks, and blankets!
Want to win? Winner will receive their choice of bib/burp cloth or 2 bibs
Contest ends 2/12 and open to USA residents
* Leave additional comments for each entry and your email so I can contact you if you win!*
1. Visit Maricole Designs and tell me your favorite piece
1. Follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly (click follow on the right)
2. Like Maricole Designs on facebook (be sure to thank our sponsor)
3. Like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook
4. Enter any other contest (leave name of contest in comments)