Ok so my daughters new obsession is super Y-considering she really doesn't watch much tv this is a very big deal because I now get a whole 30 minutes to myself in the morning yay! Well one of the characters in the show wears a cape so of course little miss wanted to get a book club cape. To my surprise I was able to find a girly cape (almost thought she was going to have to wear a super man cape!) A Little of This Jenny came to the rescue so to speak by making a beautiful butterfly cape for my little super hero. The cape is very well made and has had many things spilled on it over the weeks which meant a lot of washing with no fading! I could not be more pleased with the style and ease it is for my daughter to put on and off by herself. It has Velcro so no need for me to have to tie and untie it every time little miss wants to take it off or put it on.
Want to win? A Little of This Jenny is giving one lucky reader a choice of capes from her etsy shop. Open to US readers-contest ends 2/28. Please leave 1 comment per entry with an email address in each comment so I have a way to contact you if you win!
1. Visit A Little of This Jenny and tell me your favorite item
1. Follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly (click follow on right)
2. Like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook (click like on the right)
3. Like A Little of This Jenny on facebook (say thanks from free & frugal mommy of one)
4. Follow A Little of This Jenny blog