Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Mother's Day is Saturday!

This entire year has flown by and I cannot believe we are already in early May! As usual I have put off ordering flowers for my mom and mother in law for Mother's Day....thank goodness for Teleflora! This year they are doing another campaign called "Love Makes a Mom" with fantastic videos on what makes all of us special moms in our own way.
Here is one of my favorite:
When we begin on this crazy journey of motherhood you really have no idea what you will get but I wouldn't trade a second. I am a firm believer that "good moms" come from having "good moms" so I want to be sure my mom/mother in law know that we appreciate them. This year I will be sending amazing bouquets that fit each of their personalities.
For my mom she will receive the Teleflora's Heart's Pirouette Bouquet with soft pink roses, white lilies, and lavender in an amazing glass vase
My mother in law on the other hand will receive the Teleflora's Country Beauty Boquet with carnations, pink blooms, and a stoneware crock that is safe to serve and store food. She loves when she can reuse things and this vase/stoneware crock will be a perfect addition to her kitchen.
I myself choose the Teleflora's Winged Beauty Bouquet. The flowers are absolutely stunning and smell amazing. I also love the pop of color and keepsake vase that will be used throughout our home all summer long.

 It's not to late or order your mom or special person an amazing, handcrafted bouquet for Mother's Day! Flowers come from local florists and are delivered fresh and quickly. I am always so impressed with the quality of flowers and how long they last. Get in your order in now-Saturday will be here before you know it! #LoveOutLoud #Teleflora

9 comments: