Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A new blog and a new me!

So I want to start off by apologizing to all you for my extended absence. During the past few weeks I was sick then got into a bit of a funk and really started to think. Many of you who have been with me from the beginning remember why I started this blog-a place to vent and really express who I was and coping with being a mom with a long distance family. Over the years I have tried to find you the best contests and prizes which comes with a lot of wheeling and dealing and led to a review/giveaway blog. Although I love all the prizes and the feedback on how great your children/partner/family loved the prize I realize I have lost the personal connection. During the next few months be prepared for a slow change-more personal content and a ton of pictures! Here is a to finding myself again and to getting to know more of you personally!

Excited to be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment