Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sponsor Highlight-Amy Michelle

I would love to introduce you to my new favorite bag from Amy Michelle....this really is the does it all baby bag! The bag has so many useful pouches perfect for bottles, water, and sippy cups-no more standing the cup up and hoping it doesn't spill over everything! My favorite part of the bag is the separate zip pouch. I can put my things in the zipped area and even if something does spill my wallet, keys, and phone will stay dry. The bag also comes with attachments for the stroller so no more winding your purse straps around your stroller and hoping it doesn't drag. Here is a great photo of my new bag:

Don't you just love the pattern! It doesn't scream "look at me I'm a diaper bag". I have even used my bag at work because it has so much room and the perfect pouch for my water bottle. I do admit this bag transitions very nicely and it perfect for whatever level of motherhood you may be in-newborn to potty training! Amy Michelle offers so many fabulous adult patterns and styles-don't forget to enter to win your very own during the fashionista event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment