Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nutrisystem Week #19

Week #19 of Nutrisystem is officially over and I have a new goal swimsuit shopping! Have you seen all the cute bathing suits available in the stores. I am in love with all of the bright colors and patterns and for once am NOT going to go with a black swimsuit. Now I am not saying that I will be running around in a tiny little bikini but no more shorts, full swimsuit, and extreme cover up for this girl. Not only has Nutrisystem helped me reach a goal weight beyond my expectations but it has made me a new person. I no longer look for the cover up clothes but not dress for my body style-I have worked so hard to get here and I am not going to use baggy clothes to hide me anymore! I have five weeks left on the program and five pounds to go....a pound a week and inch by inch I will be ready both inside and out for the summer and more importantly shorts! Until next week-thank you for all your support and kind words!

*A big thanks to Nutrisystem for providing my food in exchange of my honest opinion of the program*

0 comments:

Post a Comment