Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

When I decided to go into my own business venture I knew I needed to get a website up and running. Of course I had a personal site already that sort-of acted as a blog as well, but I needed something more professional and more business centric. I didn’t know a thing about www.domainnames.com or website hosting since my personal site was on a free platform, so I enlisted the help of my friend Frank who had been a web developer for years. Frank steered me towards a good name and pointed me away from the less-professional designs I tended to gravitate towards. Once ! my site is done I expect to be able to put the URL on all my business cards and use it as a marketing tool for new clients. I think it will be a great opener at cocktail parties and it definitely reflects well on the business as a whole. I’m glad I spent so much time on the site since it’s going to be such a crucial part of my success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment