Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Best way to preserve your child's first year!

Have you been searching for a great way to "keep" your child's baby clothes? As soon as my daughter was born I was determined to find way to keep her clothes that did not consist of storing them in a box to rot away. I looked at about a zillion quilts before I can across Robin Sew Crazy. Let me tell you this lady is beyond amazing! She spent tons of time with me on the phone as I stumbled along trying to express exactly what I wanted and made my idea a fantastic creation. Along the way she kept me in the loop sending photos over and emails making sure everything was in the right place (I have only had one other quilt made but I think this is above and beyond what I expected to receive for the price). Speaking of price her quilts were some cheapest available considering the size! I ended up purchasing a toddler size quilt but she has many sizes and styles available. Every mom out there (and anyone that would love a quality quilt) should visit her site immediately...I am telling you any crazy idea can become a reality with Robin's skill and patience. Here is a picture of my quilt which just does not do the quilt justice!
If anyone has Robin make them a quilt I would love to see photos and hear all your fantastic comments! 

Contact Robin via Etsy or Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment