As you have read I have been on the hunt for great baby shower gifts for my massive amount of invites! In my search I found Mixed Marshall Arts by Heather. I actually found some of the greatest bibs for my daughter-she does not keep the Velcro ones on at all so I was pleasantly surprised when the bib had snaps (and great terry cloth on the underside). The bibs are also adjustable which is a plus if you have a child that does not meet standard size...my daughter is a tiny little peanut and I find that most things are way too big for her! I also have a burp cloth that is super soft and well made. We have washed both items tons of times and I can say that they are built to last.
Want to win? Mixed Marshall Arts by Heather is offering one lucky ready the gift set shown here. It includes 4 items total-great for any little sports fan! Contest ends 3/17/11-open to US residents. Please leave one comment per entry with a valid email in each comment.
1. Visit Mixed Marshall Arts by Heather and tell me your favorite item
1. Follow Free & Frugal Mommy of one via google friend connect publicly (click follow on right)
2. Like Free & Frugal Mommy of One on facebook (click like on the right)
3. Like Mixed Marshall Arts by Heather on facebook (don't forget to say thanks from free &frugal mommy of one)
4. Visit Mixed Marshall Arts by Heather on etsy (comment on your favorite etsy item)