Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Is your table ready for guests?


The holiday season is upon us-are you ready to #LoveOutLoud? Christmas and New Year's are my favorite time of year because we make a point to see all of our family. This year we are starting a new tradition and bringing our family to our home. Everyone received an invitation and gas card as a surprise in the mail to join us for four days of family. Of course with family coming I knew I needed the perfect decorations! @Telefora is my go to when it come to centerpieces and this year was no exception. Look at the amazing holiday line up-so many options for every decorating style:






I especially love the theme this year of “Love Out Loud”. My grandma was the true spirit of the season and did so many special things for so many people...you always felt she was listening and you were her main focus. I try to remember this lesson with my own children and really focus on them and look them in the eye so they know that I am listening. While my grandma never had a chance to meet my family I like to bring her traditions and pieces of my childhood alive especially during the holiday season. This year I was very excited to see this particular option for centerpieces:


We lost my husband's grandmother this year and I think the two candles will be a perfect representation of their love during this time when our family gathers. The centerpiece is stunning in person and the roses smell amazing as always. I cannot wait to go around the room and share our special memories of those we have lost before lighting the candles.

Haven't got your decorations yet? It's not late! Telefora works with 10,000 local florists who design your arrangement by hand and deliver to your day-often on the same day! I love that I will be able to use the vase year and after year! What is your favorite holiday tradition? Also you can follow Teleflora on Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment