Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Legoland for New Years Eve

My daugher was so excited to Legoland Florida! We had been to California so we were looking forward to seeing the difference. My daughter is really into Lego friends but it was a bit disappointing. The area was small and the lego friend girls were not out and about or available for meet and greets. My daughter did like the fountain you turn on my walking on certain squares. Here are a few of her favorite exhibits and ride:




Although Florida Legoland is larger we still enjoyed California more. I felt like it was more spread our and easier to navigate. They did have a great New Years firework display with glasses that made it look like bricks. A new area of the park will be open shortly and it really is a great time for any lego fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment