Here is the best cookie recipe I have ever tasted:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose organic flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) organic butter, softened (I melt in the microwave)
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 3/4 cup packed organic brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 cups Best Life Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 and wait for the oven to beep-so important so the cookies come out perfect! This recipe also makes a ton of dough so we split into 3 and put in the freezer for later. The tiny chocolate chips are best because they spread out and are to die for delicious!
Combine all in a bowl and cook for 8-10 minutes. I pull out at 8 minutes and let sit on the hot stove to cool so they can settle and cook a little more. Enjoy-finally a cookie I feel good about feeding my daughter!