Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bee Free Honee-help save our bees!

I heard an interesting statistic the other day that bees will be extinct by 2035. My first thought was good ridden then I thought who will help my flowers. So i typed bee free into google and a link for Bee Free Honee popped up and of course I was intrigued. Could it be the same sweet taste of honey without using bees? Bee Free Honee is 80% apple based and safe for children under two and those with honey allergies. I was surprised to find that the product is only made from three ingredients and is all natural as well as vegan. Right now Bee Free Honee is available at Whole Food Markets in Minnesota and on Amazon.com- the story of how Katie (the owner) keeps things local and tries to keep her carbon footprint to a minimum is incredible.  She uses apples from the Midwest to spread growth-the farmers growing the apples are the ones buying the product so it makes a great economic cycle. She also shared her story of not giving into large market practices and stuck to her guns on how she would make the product without using chemicals. Bee Free Honee hopes to grow large enough to help save the bees and support autism. Now onto the most important part-how does it taste? I can honestly say that I am hooked on Bee Free Honee-I use it every day in my tea and would say it is just as good if not better than any honey a bee could make. Be sure to visit Bee Free Honee and try a bottle-what an amazing product at a great price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment